Senior SQA Engineer
Vivasoft ltd has been operating for 6+ years and has been growing steadily for that period of time. We are a company with multiple products and services catering internationally. When we hire, we make sure that we will take care of the people who will be joining under the umbrella. The plan is always to grow; together.
Vivasoft, a leading software outsourcing company, is seeking a talented Senior SQA Engineer to join our dynamic team. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and translate those needs into effective software solutions. Additionally, you will mentor and guide junior team members and ensure the highest quality.
- Review requirements and develop test plans, strategies, and test cases for various software projects.
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts and frameworks to enhance software efficiency.
- Develop test automation for regression testing, software emulation and other needs and continue to increase automated test coverage.
- Identifying, reporting, and tracking software defects using appropriate tools.
- Establishing and implementing quality assurance processes to ensure consistent and reliable software delivery.
- Creating comprehensive test documentation, including test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports.
- Validated and verify software and firmware requirements based on product requirements and deliver planned releases on the schedule.
- Mentors and provides training assistance to Associate QA Engineers.
- Being a very good team player
- Be very responsible and have an ownership taking mentality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in software quality assurance, with a strong focus on manual and automated testing.
- Proficiency in various testing techniques, methodologies, and tools such as test planning, test case design, defect management, and test automation frameworks.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles, version control systems, and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Communication and collaboration.
- Leadership Abilities & Managerial experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Good working environment.
- Weekly holiday: 2 Days
- Festival bonus: 2
- Lunch and snacks
- Friendly work environment (Game room, gym facilities, music corner)
- Scope for professional development & career growth
- If you want to be prepared for the FAANG interview, we will assign a mentor for you.
- Other perks as per company policy
Senior SQA Engineer
Send Us Your Resume
As we continue to grow our core values stay the same and guide us through everything we do – from hiring to helping customers.